When it comes to the speedy and accurate provision of up to date commercial information, Brady & Co are the company searchers of choice for Ireland’s largest legal firms. We can also conduct searches in the UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and the Isle of Man.
We attend the following repositories carrying out law searches and bespeaking copy documents as required:
- High Court Central Office
- Judgments Office
- Companies Registration Office
- Registry of Business Names
- Registry of Friendly Societies
- Register of Licences (Intoxicating Liquor)
- Registry of Deeds
- Bankruptcy Office to include the Insolvency Service of Ireland and the EU Register of Insolvencies.
- Planning Offices at Dublin City Council, Dun Laoghaire / Rathdown Co. Co., Fingal Co. Co., and South Dublin Co. Co., together with other Planning Offices within the State
- Patents Office for Patent and Trade Mark searches
- National Archives - including Land Commission records
- Central Bank for Bank and Building Society searches
- Mercantile Maritime Office & Marine Survey Office (Register of Shipping)
- Irish Aviation Authority (Register of Civil Aircraft)